Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hanging with Anita Blake

Coworker: (hand jerks to the side, ruining the paperwork) Aw man... (sighs & grabs another piece of paper as the desk keeps jiggling & moans or various cries come from off camera) Now I have to fill it out all over again... (as he begins to attempt to fill out the paperwork a length of hair falls onto the paper & he moves it to the side, only for the hair to whip back again & to hit him in the face)

(phone rings just as he's getting ready to say something)

Coworker: Thank you for calling Animators Inc, how can I help you?

Anita: WET AND TIGHT, PEOPLE! WET AND TIGHT!

Customer: Excuse me?

(coworker attempts to talk over the sex noises only to get drowned out easily)

Coworker: (sighs as a leg suddenly gets thrust over his half of the desk & starts wiggling back & forth) Anita, could I have a moment for this phone call?

Anita: Can't... stop... ardeur... needs feeding...

Nathaniel: By the by, how is it that you're not getting drawn in?

Coworker: Because I'm not pretty or notable enough to the author to warrant getting drawn in to the orgies. I'm fairly immune.

Anita: I suppose if you HAVE to take that phone call I can work on my... oral presentations for a while.

Coworker: (listens to receiver) Never mind, they hung up. Again. Seriously, I'd rather work in the bathroom than work in the same office as you. It's not like there would be any less amounts of bodily fluids or small hairs floating around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment